GET STARTED AT YOUR OWN PACE
This program is mandatory for members who are new and have little to no experience with Olympic lifts or strength movements. Our Foundations program involves three to four private coaching sessions in which you and a coach develop the basic fundamental movements in our programs. This better prepares you for group classes and helps our coaching staff get an opportunity to get to know you better. (3-4 private sessions.)
- Introduction to important movements
- One-on-one instruction
- Flexible scheduling that aligns with your schedule/availability
- Creates a coach-client relationship prior to class enrollment
Maximize your Recalibrated experience.
Any class, any day, as many times as you’d like.
Whether you’re an experienced trainee or are just looking for the full Recalibrated S&C experience, this is the most bang for your buck.
- Receive a detailed and individualized program catered exactly to your needs
- Work 1-on-1 with a trained, professional coach
- Create a training schedule that maximizes your available time
- Pricing will be individualized.
Busier Schedule? We've got a plan for that.
Hop in any 3 classes you can fit into your busy schedule each week!
New to strength and conditioning? This is often where we encourage people to start!